Its the end of the week, tomorrow we get on the big jet plane, tonight we’re busy, work has ground to a halt, for me anyway. My head is already in Ireland, but the hair I left back in Australia a while ago!
So what does run through your head with a day to go;
- Have I culled hard enough? The bag still seems to have too much, the carry on backpack seems too heavy and why am I taking all this on the plane with me
- Have I got the money things right? For example, have I got enough cash, will the cards work when I get there?
- Don’t forget the passports, wallets, money, tickets and vouchers, repeat it to yourself many times
- What is the weather like over “there”
- Remember to wake up on time in the morning so I don’t miss the plane
- Be calm when asked lots of seemingly stupid questions by travelling companions
Day 1 Blog will be with you soon
Ireland here we come!!!!!!!!!
2 thoughts on “1 Day to Go – what runs through your head before you leave on a trip!”
Safe trip guys.
Have a great trip!